Friday, October 26, 2018

My Person of the Week - My Newest Superhero

I couldn't reach my Essentia water on the top shelf. I walked to the front of the Safeway. This young woman was willing to help. She climbed up the shelves with ease. She loaded my cart with all of the waters.
I found out that she had graduated high school this past June, and this was her first job. She insisted on taking my water out to my car. I had a red cape in the trunk. (Don't you carry a cape in your trunk?) I placed the cape on her. We did the Wonder Woman pose. My new superhero flew into the store to show the other team members her cape.
I loved her eagerness, delight and playfulness. May she not lose those qualities.
I give gratitude to the Boeing Employees Credit Union (BECU) for the cape. If BECU can spare a few more capes, let me know.It was fun watching her expression when she was dubbed a superhero!

No comments:

Post a Comment