Friday, January 16, 2015

Answering The Call.

One of my independent living resident's came to my office. "I have been downsized from our house to move here. A life time of memories. My husband books and many belongings have been given away to family and friends. The remainder to the Goodwill. A lifetime he cannot remember since I moved him into the memory care unit. I want you to have this piece created by my friend, Joyce Roach, OP, who is a Sister and lives her life through her call."

How blessed are you
for you have remained
true to your calling
and have carried the torch
of light for all to see.

You are an
instrument of change,
a prophet of hope,
a catalyst for transformation!

Be glad and rejoice,
For you are the voice
Of a new creation
And you are the
new light of the word.

Have you answered the call? You are known by name.

Today's Reflection:  “Fear not, for I have redeemed you; I have called you by name, you are mine.” -Isaiah 43:1, ESV


No comments:

Post a Comment